A1 Foam and Fabrics Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The following statement is made in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied:
- Seller's only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of the product proved to be defective.
- Seller shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use the product. Before use, the customer shall determine the suitability of the the product for his/her intended use.
- Customer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
- The foregoing may not be changed except by an agreement signed by an authorized officer of management of A1 Foam and Fabrics.
- All claims must be made within 30 days of delivery of goods.
- Late fees may accrue at the lesser of 18% per annum (1.5%/month) or the maximum rate allowed by law on any invoice from the date such invoice becomes due according to its terms.
- Any credit memos issued to purchaser shall expire if not used within one year from date of credit memo.